Boarding at Coolmore Australia
Agronomic studies show that our pastures are amongst the highest quality in Australia and careful management ensures the land continues to offer the necessary nutrients for the optimal growth and health of thoroughbreds.
Our highly experienced and professional staff can draw on decades of knowledge and expertise of thoroughbred breeding from all around the world.
And our excellent facilities provide the best possible environment for raising thoroughbreds of the highest quality.
Facilities at Coolmore Australia
- 3 purpose built foaling units encompassing 24 hour supervision.
- Resident veterinary care with 4 resident veterinarians during the breeding season.
- Our own fleet of equine transport on call 24hrs.
- Team of experienced and dedicated staff offering round the clock care.
- On-site veterinary hospital with sophisticated laboratory facilities.
- Quarantine and isolation facilities.
- Close proximity to Scone Equine Hospital.
- Expert sales preparation and presentation for the major Australian sales – weanling, yearling and broodmare.
- Mares visiting non-Coolmore stallions are also welcome for boarding.
- 5,000 acres of paddocks fenced with post and rail.
- A team of expert farriers.
- Experienced pedigree and sales advice.
- Luxury client accommodation on site.
- Regular reports and photos to keep you up to date on the progress of your stock, whether they are full-time or stud-season boarders.
- On-site sales x-ray and scoping facilities.