The first Triple Crown winner in 37 years!
2015 Horse Of The Year & 2014 Eclipse Champion Juvenile
“History called and American Pharoah answered” Wall Street Journal, 7 June 2015
Winner of 9 races and almost $9,000,000 including the Breeders Cup Classic-Gr.1, Kentucky Derby-Gr.1, Preakness S.-Gr.1, Belmont S.-Gr.1, Haskell Invitational-Gr.1, Arkansas Derby-Gr.1, Del Mar Futurity-Gr.1 & FrontRunner S.-Gr.1
"an icon; the personification of perfection - physically, mechanically, and mentally. In short, the ultimate racing machine." Steve Haskin, Bloodhorse.com, 5 Aug 2015
Yearlings in 2020 sold for $1,250,000, $1,200,000 etc.
Champion First & Second Crop Sire!
His top performers include...
- Harvey's Lil Goil - multiple winner including the Gr.1 Queen Elizabeth II Challenge Cup, Gr.3 Regret Stakes, Gr.3 Beaugay Stakes & Busanda Stakes at Aqueduct for William Mott. Third in the Gr.1 Breeders' Cup Filly and Mare Turf & Gr.1 Alabama Stakes
- Van Gogh - ultra impressive 4-length winner of the Gr.1 Criterium International in France for Aidan O'Brien. Third in the Gr.1 Irish 2,000 Guineas
- Cafe Pharoah - multiple winner in Japan including the Gr.1 February Stakes, Gr.3 The Unicorn Stakes, Gr.3 Sirius Stakes & Listed Hyacinth Stakes
- Four Wheel Drive won the Gr.2 Breeders' Cup Juvenile Turf Sprint at Santa Anita, the Gr.3 Futurity Stakes at Belmont Park & the $100,000 Rosie's Stakes at Colonial Downs for Wesley Ward
- Sweet Melania - 3-time winner including the Gr.2 Jessamine County Stakes & Gr.3 Wonder Again Stakes for Todd Pletcher. Third in the Gr.1 Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf at Santa Anita
- Merneith - multiple winner including the Gr.2 Santa Monica Stakes & Fort Springs Stakes for Bob Baffert. Third in the Gr.1 La Brea Stakes at Saratoga
- Pista - winner of the Gr.2 Park Hill Stakes at Doncaster & the Listed Vinnie Roe Stakes at Leopardstown for Joseph O'Brien. Runner-up in the Gr.1 Prix de Royallieu at ParisLongchamp
- As Time Goes By - winner of the Gr.2 Santa Margarita Stakes & Gr.2 Santa Maria Stakes. Runner-up in the Gr.1 Beholder Mile Stakes
- Maven - multiple winner for Wesley Ward including the Gr.3 Prix du Bois at Chantilly
- Turned Aside - winner of the Gr.3 Quick Call Stakes & Aqueduct Turf Sprint Championship Stakes for Linda Rice
- Danon Pharaoh - winner of the Japan Dirt Derby (JPN G1)
Other stakes winners include Ocean Atlantique, Willow, Another Miracle, Kentucky Pharoah, Fi Fi Pharoah, Hudson Ridge, Thankful, King Of Miami etc.