Competitive Edge won his first 4 starts by nearly 29 lengths!
Won the Hopeful Stakes-Gr.1 by almost 6 lengths
Precocious enough to score by more than ten lengths over six furlongs at Saratoga in July
The best 2YO by Kentucky Derby winner SUPER SAVER
The good looks to cost $750,000 as a 2YO at Fasig-Tipton
“Competitive Edge was a push button horse from day one and was exceptionally talented. He had early speed, a fantastic temperament and is a very good looking individual – all the attributes to make an impact as a stallion, just like his sire.” Todd Pletcher
First 2YOs have sold for $380,000, $300,000, $275,000, $235,000, $210,000, $200,000, $180,000, $180,000, $175,000, $170,000, $160,000, $150,000, $150,000, $125,000, $100,000, $100,000 etc.
His yearlings in 2019 have already sold for $200,000, $135,000, $105,000 etc.
Off to a great start!!
- My Italian Rabbi - 3-time winner including impressive wins in the Stillwater Stakes & Lady Finger Stakes for trainer Jeremiah Englehart. Third in the Seeking The Ante Stakes
- Fierce Lady - earned a TDN Rising Star winning a Belmont MSW by 6 lengths on debut for Dermot Magner. Won the Seeking Ante Stakes at Saratoga, finished runner-up in the Stillwater Stakes & Joseph A. Gimma Stakes
- Sassy Seneca bolted up by 6¼ lengths in a MSW & won the Shakopee Juvenile Stakes by 4¼ lengths at Canterbury Park
- Edge Of Okotoks won a MSW on debut by an impressive 2 lengths for trainer Tim Rycroft. Runner-up in the Princess Margaret Stakes & third in the Debutante Stakes
- Reiterate won a MSW on debut at Gulfstream Park for Mark Casse. Placed fourth in the Astoria Stakes at Belmont Park
- Tumbling Sky - MSW winner at Saratoga for Steve Asmussen
- Misty Blue - MSW winner for Michael Maker at Churchill Downs
- Contendress won a MSW at Arlington Park for Brendan Walsh
- Life On The Edge won a maiden by an impressive 5 lengths at Monmouth Park
- Majestic Edge won a MSW by 4 lengths for trainer Scott Gelner & Norman Stables