Distance won over: 8f. to 10f.
Tapit - Pretty 'N Smart
Fee for 2023: $5,000
Grade 1-Winning Millionaire by Champion Sire Tapit
Out of the top broodmare Pretty ‘N Smart (dam of 3 GSW’s)
The great looks to cost $900,000 as a yearling at Keeneland Sept. Book 1.
Won 6 races from 8 to 10 furlongs and over $1.7m
“This 3-year-old colt has serious ability” Blood-Horse
“Cupid delivered one of the most impressive Kentucky Derby prep performances of 2016 when he won the Rebel Stakes in March” DRF, June 2016
“Cupid is one of the best-bred 3-year-olds of this class” Nicole Russo, DRF, April 2016
His top performers already include...
- Desert Dawn - winner of the Gr.2 Santa Anita Oaks for Saffie Joseph, runner-up in the Gr.1 Clement L Hirsch Stakes & Gr.3 Torrey Pines Stakes. Third in the Gr.1 Kentucky Oaks & Gr.2 Chandelier Stakes
- God Of Love - winner of the Gr.3 Grey Stakes and Cup and Saucer Stakes at Woodbine for Mark Casse
- Sterling Silver - winner of the Franklin Square Stakes & Bouwerie Stakes for Thomas Albertrani. Runner-up in the Gr.2 Prioress Stakes, third in the Gr.2 Gallant Bloom Stakes & Gr.3 Victoria Ride Stakes
- The Sky Is Falling - winner of the Sadie Hawkins Stakes, West Virginia Nutrition Breeders' Classic Stakes, Sylvia Bishop Memorial Stakes & the Eleanor Casey Memorial Stakes for Jeff Runco
- Duke Of Love - 3-time winner for Josie Carroll including the Princes of Wales Stakes at Fort Erie, runner-up in the Gr.3 Marine Stakes
- Love Her Lots - multiple winner, third in the Honey Ryder Stakes
- Minwah - runner-up in the Listed UAE One Thousand Guineas Stakes & third in the Gr.3 UAE Oaks at Meydan
- Cupid's Crush - MSW winner & third in the Northern Lights Debutante Stakes
- A.P.'s Secret - multiple winner, third in the Texas Derby
- Tonka Warrior - multiple winner, second in the Hawthorne Derby