Grade 1 Winning Millionaire by Champion Sire Tapit
Out of the top broodmare Pretty ‘N Smart (dam of 3 GSW’s)
The great looks to cost $900,000 as a yearling at Keeneland Sept. Book 1.
Won 6 races from 8 to 10 furlongs and over $1.7m
“This 3-year-old colt has serious ability” Blood-Horse
“Cupid delivered one of the most impressive Kentucky Derby prep performances of 2016 when he won the Rebel Stakes in March” DRF, June 2016
“Cupid is one of the best-bred 3-year-olds of this class” Nicole Russo, DRF, April 2016
"I've only bought five 2YOs this year and two of them are by Cupid. I love the Cupids." Ben McElroy, agent for MV Magnier purchaser of the $440,000 filly ex Callipela at the OBS Spring Sale
First crop 2YOs already include...
- Desert Dawn - 4¼-length MSW winner at Del Mar for Philip D'Amato
- Feelthebeat - won a 5½f. MSW at Woodbine for trainer Norman McKnight
- Beauty N Brains - 10¾-length Maiden winner at Delaware Park for Anthony Pecoraro
- The Sky Is Falling - debut MSW winner for Jeff Runco
- Best Of Cupid - debut winner over 6f. by 5 lengths
- Mr Gazhi - maiden winner over 6f.