Declaration Of War
Talented and tough – the real War Horse!
- Dual Gr.1 winner of the Juddmonte International S. & Queen Anne S.
- Undefeated at 2 years
- By War Front, the hottest young sire in America
- Out of a ½ sister to Union Rags - proven Gr.1 sire from his first crop
Proven Gr.1 sire in his first crop...
- French Champion 2YO colt Olmedo – winner of the G1 French 2,000 Guineas. Also finished runner-up in the G1 Grand Criterium, G3 Prix des Chenes & G3 Prix de Fontainebleau.
- TDN Rising Star Speed Franco – won the G3 Dania Beach Stakes & the Pulpit Stakes. Runner-up in the G3 Palm Beach Stakes & Cutler Bay Stakes.
- Actress – 3-time winner including the G3 Anglesey Stakes & G3 Ballyogan Stakes. Runner-up in the Fillies Sprint Stakes-L.R., Tipperary Stakes-L.R. & third in the G1 Phoenix Stakes.
- Eirene – dual winner including the St Hugh’s Stakes-L.R. Runner-up in the G3 Dick Poole Fillies Stakes & G3 Nell Gwyn Stakes.
- Irish Territory – runner-up in the G3 With Anticipation Stakes at Saratoga for trainer William Mott.
- Baroness – 3¾-length winner for Joseph O’Brien at Leopardstown & runner-up in the Montrose Fillies’ Stakes-L.R.
- Department Of War - impressive maiden winner on debut for Richard Hannon & was third in the Listed Fairway Stakes.
- Declarationoflove – novice stakes winner and runner-up in the Super Sprint Stakes at Newbury.
Other winners include Orange Suit, Occupy, On The Warpath, War Hero, French Reflection, Bernardo Bellotto, Lozoya, Assiro, Proschema, Martineo, Full Moon, Bank On Andy, Shakour, Aveiro, War Ballad, Aparat, Livvys Dream, Addis Ababa, Bernardo Belloto etc.
Yearlings in 2017 sold for $590,000, $325,000, $280,000, $245,000, $235,000, $235,000, $235,000, $200,000, $185,000, $185,000, $180,000, $175,000 etc.