The Horse of a Lifetime!
The first US Triple Crown winner in 37 years
Dual Gr.1 winning Champion 2YO & 6-time Gr.1 winning Champion 3YO. The world’s highest-rated horse in 2015 - higher-rated than leading sires Street Cry, Medaglia d’Oro and More Than Ready
“The most exciting stud horse ever sent to Australia” The Australian, 5 March 2017
A high-class Danehill-free pedigree.
Yearlings in 2021 sold for $650,000, $625,000, $425,000, $400,000, $360,000, $350,000, $320,000, $320,000, $300,000, $260,000, $260,000, $260,000, $250,000, $240,000, $220,000, $200,000, $200,000, $200,000, $200,000 etc.
US Champion First & Second Crop Sire!
His top performers include...
- Harvey's Lil Goil - multiple winner including the Gr.1 Queen Elizabeth II Challenge Cup, Gr.3 Regret Stakes, Gr.3 Beaugay Stakes & Busanda Stakes at Aqueduct for William Mott. Third in the Gr.1 Breeders' Cup Filly and Mare Turf & Gr.1 Alabama Stakes
- Van Gogh - ultra impressive 4-length winner of the Gr.1 Criterium International in France for Aidan O'Brien
- Cafe Pharoah - multiple winner in Japan including the Gr.1 February Stakes, Gr.3 The Unicorn Stakes, Gr.3 Sirius Stakes & Listed Hyacinth Stakes
- Four Wheel Drive won the Gr.2 Breeders' Cup Juvenile Turf Sprint at Santa Anita, the Gr.3 Futurity Stakes at Belmont Park & the US$100,000 Rosie's Stakes at Colonial Downs for Wesley Ward
- Sweet Melania - 3-time winner including the Gr.2 Jessamine County Stakes & Gr.3 Wonder Again Stakes for Todd Pletcher. Third in the Gr.1 Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf at Santa Anita
- Merneith - multiple winner including the Gr.2 Santa Monica Stakes & Fort Springs Stakes for Bob Baffert. Third in the Gr.1 La Brea Stakes at Saratoga
- Pista - winner of the Gr.2 Park Hill Stakes at Doncaster & the Listed Vinnie Roe Stakes at Leopardstown for Joseph O'Brien. Runner-up in the Gr.1 Prix de Royallieu at ParisLongchamp
- As Time Goes By - winner of the Gr.2 Santa Margarita Stakes. Runner-up in the Gr.1 Beholder Mile Stakes
- Maven - multiple winner for Wesley Ward including the Gr.3 Prix du Bois at Chantilly
- Turned Aside - winner of the Gr.3 Quick Call Stakes & Aqueduct Turf Sprint Championship Stakes for Linda Rice
- Danon Pharaoh - winner of the Japan Dirt Derby (JPN G1)
- Ocean Atlantique -won the Listed Prix de Suresnes at Deauville by 5 lengths. Runner-up in the Gr.3 Prix La Force at ParisLongchamp
- Another Miracle - winner of the Skidmore Stakes at Saratoga & My Frenchman Stakes at Monmouth Park. Third in the Gr.2 Breeders' Cup Juvenile Turf Sprint at Santa Anita
- Kentucky Pharoah - impressive 3-length winner of the Dania Beach Stakes at Gulfstream Park for Jack Sisterson
- Thankful - multiple winner including the Ladies Handicap at Aqueduct. Placed in the Gr.3 Comely Stakes
Other black-type performers include Monarch of Egypt, American Theorem, Skygaze, Envied, Prince Of Pharoahs, Homeland, Saqqara King, Princesa Caroline, Royal Act, Thinking Of You, Simply Sovereign, Fi Fi Pharoah, Man Friday, Nicest, Willow etc.