Exceptional three-time Gr.1 winner by Exceed And Excel
Timeform rated 133 at 3 years and 133 at 4 years – only Frankel was higher!
"Excelebration was close to being the best miler seen in Europe in recent years, with the obvious exception of Frankel." Timeform Racehorses of 2012
"a career that, but for Frankel, would have been considered one of the modern era's greatest." Racing Post, Nov 2012
"He oozes class and has loads of speed - that's his greatest weapon" Aidan O'Brien
Yearlings in 2018 sold for up to 220,000gns!
Proven Gr.1 sire from his first crop!
"We bought Excelebration privately as a horse in training and I think he's a bit under-rated. He has a few nice horses at the moment and we booked some clients' mares into him." Tom Goff
Top performers include...
- Barney Roy – G1 St James’s Palace Stakes & G3 Greenham Stakes winner. Runner-up in the G1 Eclipse & G1 2,000 Guineas & third in the G1 Juddmonte International Stakes.
- Speak In Colours – 3-time winner including the G3 Phoenix Sprint Stakes & Listed Doncaster Stakes.
- Rebel Assault – 3-time winner including the Listed Rockingham Stakes for Mark Johnston.
- Tilly’s Chilli – multiple winner including the Listed Grand Prix de Lyon. Runner-up in the Listed Bluebell Stakes, third in the Listed Stanerra Stakes & Prix Gold River.
- Hey Jonesy – impressive winner at York for Kevin Ryan. Runner-up in the Listed Westow Stakes & Listed Wentworth Stakes. Third in the G3 Bengough Stakes & fourth in the G1 Middle Park Stakes.
- Pellucid – dual winner & third in the G3 Dick Poole Fillies’ Stakes for David Simcock.
- Inverleigh - impressive 2YO maiden winner at Leopardstown for Ger Lyons. Placed in the Listed Blenheim Stakes & Listed Star Appeal Stakes.
- Ratiocination – dual winner & third in the Listed Prix de Pontarme at Saint-Cloud for Pascal Bary.
- Liwanu – dual winner & third in the Listed Grand Prix du Nord at Chantilly for Andre Fabre.
- Istan – dual winner & third in the Listed Blenheim Stakes at Fairyhouse.
- Fulminato – Group-placed winner.
- Tulipa Rosa – third in the Listed Grand Prix Anjou Bretagne.