Brilliant Cox Plate winner from the Sadler’s Wells sire line, just like Gr.1 sire SO YOU THINK
“Adelaide produced one of the most extraordinary last-to-first efforts seen in the race. It will be remembered as a famous and historic win. Adelaide defied all logic to win the $3 million Cox Plate (2040m) at Moonee Valley.” Australian Daily Telegraph
“It was an exceptional effort which must rank him with the very best winners of this race” Racingandsports.com.au
Rated 128 by Timeform – No colt rated higher in Australia in the last three seasons including Flying Artie, Astern, Capitalist, Extreme Choice, Brazen Beau, Exosphere, Shamus Award, Dissident, Wandjina, Shooting To Win, Palentino, Kermadec etc.
By the best sire in the world GALILEO, out of a Gr.2 winning 2yo at Royal Ascot
17 sons of Galileo have already sired Gr.1 winners!
His first crop includes...
- Funstar - 4-time winner including the Gr.1 Flight Stakes & Gr.2 Tea Rose Stakes at Randwick
"She is the real deal. It was her first Group One, but it won't be her last Group One." trainer, Chris Waller
"She is a super filly, a star in the making, and it's a privilege to be part of it" jockey, James McDonald
- Torrens - 3-time winner for trainer Ethan Ensby
- Buba - maiden winner for G A Ryan at Kembla Grange
- Potamianos - winner of the Joe Mason Memorial Plate for trainer Adam Trinder
- Chillydog - maiden winner by 2¾ lengths