Kingston Hill - A Gr.1 winner at 2 and 3 years with a Gr.1 sire's pedigree
2nd top-rated 2YO colt in Europe in 2013 & one of the best of his generation as a 3YO
- By European Champion 2YO & proven Gr.1 sire MASTERCRAFTSMAN
- His dam is a Group-winning half-sister to a Group-winning 2YO
- His second dam is a half-sister to DANSEUSE DU SOIR, 5½ furlong Prix Robert Papin-Gr.2 winner as a 2YO and French 1,000 Guineas-Gr.1 & Prix de la Foret-Gr.1 winner as a 3YO
- DANSEUSE DU SOIR is also dam of a Gr.1-winning 2YO
“one of the best of an above average Classic crop… Kingston Hill is a well-made, attractive individual and a good walker” Timeform Racehorses of 2014
"He was a very special horse for the yard, giving us our first two-year-old Group 1 and Classic successes. In another year he might well have won the Epsom Derby but he ran into a very good horse in Australia. He's a beautiful mover with a great cruising speed and turn of foot - pretty much everything you look for in a top-class racehorse." Roger Varian, trainer
His first yearlings sold for up to 60,000gns!
First crop 2YO's already include...
- Galador - impressive winner on debut at San Siro over 6f. for trainer Antonio Peraino
- Face of Energima - stylish winner on debut at Ovrevoll over 6f. for trainer Niels Petersen