U S Navy Flag
Stands at Castlehyde
European Champion 2YO & Champion 3YO Sprinter
The first Middle Park winner to follow up in the Dewhurst since Diesis in 1982!
- By sire sensation and sire of sires WAR FRONT
- Out of Champion 2YO and 4-time Group 1 winner MISTY FOR ME (by GALILEO), herself an own-sister to Champion 2YO BALLYDOYLE
- Full-brother to 3-time Group 1 winner ROLY POLY
"put in the season’s defining juvenile performance, in landing his second Group 1, the Dewhurst in record time." Mark Bird, IHRB Handicapper
"Speed is his biggest attribute but heart is his next biggest, he never lies down and is an amazing horse." Aidan O’Brien
“U S Navy Flag boasts one of the hottest families in the stud book. By War Front, out of the four-time Gr.1 winner Misty For Me, and a full-brother to three-time Gr.1 winner Roly Poly, his pedigree page makes for impressive reading.” TDN, March 2019
Yearlings in 2022 sold for €160,000, €160,000, €105,000, €105,000, €100,000, €100,000, €100,000, €100,000 etc.
First crop already includes...
- Ocean Vision - dual winner including the Listed Prix de la Vallee D'Auge at Deauville for Tim Donworth. Third in the Gr.2 Criterium de Maisons-Laffitte at Chantilly
- Love Reigns - dual winner for Wesley Ward including a 2½-length win in the Bolton Landing Stakes at Saratoga
- To Catch A Thief - third in the Gr.2 Eclipse Stakes in New Zealand
- Kaasib - impressive novice stakes winner at Salisbury for Clive Cox
- U S S Constitution - novice stakes winner over 7f. at Ascot for Ed Walker
- Ibiza Love - smart fillies maiden winner at Doncaster over 6½f. for Hugo Palmer
- Nibras Rainbow - dual winner for Ismail Mohammed
- Chelsea Green - fillies maiden winner at Sandown for Hugo Palmer over 7f.
- Conquistador - impressive novice stakes winner at Wolverhampton for George Boughey
- Catherine Of Siena - dual winner at Dundalk for Kevin Thomas Coleman
- Manuha - broke his maiden at Chelmsford over 8f. for George Boughey
- Stripesof Stars - dual winner in Norway for Niels Petersen
- Moqui Marble - winner in Italy for E.C Racing
- Mister Staple - maiden winner in Doha by 5 lengths