Win a nomination to WALK IN THE PARK...
The Magnier Family have been in the stallion business since the 1850s when travelling stallion Edlington served mares along the Blackwater Valley between Fermoy and Cappoquin. 100 years ago Cottage was acquired by Michael J Magnier to stand at Grange Stud. Some 50 years later the partnership between Coolmore and my father Bobby McCarthy began standing stallions at the Beeches Stud.
To mark these milestones, John Magnier and my father have proposed the following. Breeders who support Mogul in 2023 will get one ticket for each mare they send. Those who used him in 2022 and again in 2023 will get a ticket for each mare sent over the two years.
All breeders who hold a ‘Mogul ticket’ are invited to Punchestown on Saturday, April 29th to the Coolmore NH Sires Mogul Mares Champion Hurdle. After the race a draw will be held in the parade ring. The first ‘Mogul ticket’ drawn out of the hat wins a free nomination to Walk in the Park for the 2023 season, the second wins a free nomination to Crystal Ocean and third a free nomination to Mogul.
The Magnier and McCarthy families will not be eligible for the draw. Full terms and conditions below.
Based both on his own profile and on the early foals we have here at the Beeches, we feel Mogul has a very exciting stud career ahead of him. He’s arguably the best-bred horse we’ve ever stood here, and being one of the highest-priced yearlings ever sold at Tattersalls at 3.4 million guineas, he’s a fantastic looking individual. A very high-class racehorse to boot, Mogul further represents Coolmore’s commitment to providing top class stallion prospects for our NH clients.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Call on 058 56254 or email email@example.com
Pictured above is Mogul's first reported foal, a colt ex Pretty Reckless, a blacktype performer over fences out of an own-sister to Nick Dundee and half-sister to Ned Kelly.
Terms & Conditions
- For each mare a breeder sends to be covered by Mogul in 2023, a ticket will be put in a draw for that breeder.
- Breeders who used Mogul in 2022 and again in 2023 will get a ticket for each mare sent over the two years.
- The prize is a live foal nomination for the 2023 season to Walk In The Park (first prize), Crystal Ocean (second prize) and Mogul (third prize), subject to Coolmore’s standard Terms and Conditions of business.
- If the mare covered using the first, second or third prize is not in foal on the 1st of October 2023 and a barren cert is supplied, a free return will be offered subject to the stallion’s availability.
- This nomination prize expires, July 15th 2024. The nomination prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The mare nominated for each prize must be fit for breeding purposes.
- A breeder cannot win more than one of the three prizes.
- The winner, second and third place prizes will be selected by way of a random draw to be held in Punchestown on Saturday 29th April 2023.
- The decision of Coolmore regarding any aspect of the nomination prize will be final and binding.