Walk In The Park
Stands at Grange Stud
Epsom Derby runner-up by leading NH influence MONTJEU
“the unheralded sire who’s quietly making monsters… perhaps Walk In The Park, formerly owned by Michael Tabor, is the National Hunt stallion star of tomorrow” Timeform
Top performers include:
- Douvan – 8-time Grade 1 winner over hurdles and fences for Willie Mullins & Mrs S Ricci.
- Min – Gr.1 Racing Post Novices’ Chase, Gr.2 Coral Dublin Chase & Gr.2 Novices’ Hurdle winner for Willie Mullins & Mrs S Ricci.
- Antony – multiple winner including the Gr.3 Sodexo Gold Cup Handicap Chase at Ascot for Gary Moore.
- Park Light – dual Listed winner over hurdles & made a winning debut over fences at Auteuil.
- Koshari – novice hurdle & dual chase winner for Willie Mullins. Runner-up in a Gr.3 Novice Chase at Punchestown.
- Walk In The Mill – 4-time winner & placed in a Listed chase.
- Vado Forte – winner of the Sussex Champion Hurdle for Tom Lacey.
“He’s [Douvan] an amazing athlete for a horse of his size and I would say he’s as good as I’ve ever had.” Willie Mullins
“He [Min] reminds me of Kauto.” Ruby Walsh
Stores in 2017 sold for €140,000 (Aiden Murphy), €140,000 (Aiden Murphy) etc.
First Irish-bred foals in 2017 sold for €72,000, €70,000, €60,000, €55,000, €50,000, €47,000, €45,000, €42,000, €40,000 etc.