Wings Of Eagles
Stands at The Beeches Stud
Winner at 2 & Classic Winner at 3
- By a Derby winning son of leading NH influence MONTJEU
- From an exceptional female family...
"WINGS OF EAGLES is a half-brother to stakes performers Gyrella and Torentosa and his dam, Poule d'Essai de Pouliches third Ysoldina, is by the late Montaigu stalwart Kendor out of blue hen Rotina, who also produced Prix Saint-Alary winner Belle Et Celebra and Group scorers Appel Au Maitre, Valentino and Whortleberry." Racing Post
“looking back at last year’s Derby field, the strength in depth is unquestionable” TDN, 22 Oct 2018
"Wings Of Eagles was impressive that day... he was a brilliant horse" John Gosden, on Wings Of Eagles' defeat of Cracksman in the Derby
HORSES BEHIND HIM IN THE EPSOM DERBY INCLUDED:
- Cracksman - winner of the G1 Champion Stakes (x2), G1 Coronation Cup & G1 Prix Ganay
- Capri - winner of the G1 Irish Derby & G1 St Leger
- Best Solution - 3-time G1 winner in 2018
- Rekindling - winner of the G1 Melbourne Cup
- Benbatl - winner of the G1 Ladbrokes Stakes, G1 Dubai Turf & G1 Grosser Dallmayr Preis
- Eminent - winner of the G2 Prix Guillaume d'Ornano & G3 Craven Stakes
"an imposing specimen of a horse, one of the real eyecatchers in the paddock, tall, strong and scopey." Richard Silverwood, on Derby Day
First crops 2YOs include Blue Wings (Listed winner in France), Jolienene (multiple winner in France) etc.
His first crop sold for €60,000, €60,000, €52,000 etc.