American Pharoah, the 2015 Horse Of The Year & 2014 Eclipse Champion Juvenile
The first Triple Crown winner in 37 years!
Winner of 9 races and almost $9,000,000 including the Breeders Cup Classic-Gr.1, Kentucky Derby-Gr.1, Preakness S.-Gr.1, Belmont S.-Gr.1, Haskell Invitational-Gr.1, Arkansas Derby-Gr.1, Del Mar Futurity-Gr.1 & FrontRunner S.-Gr.1
Eclipse Award winning Champion Juvenile - winner of back to back Gr.1 races with a combined winning margin of 8 lengths!
“History called and American Pharoah answered” Wall Street Journal, 7 June 2015
"an icon; the personification of perfection - physically, mechanically, and mentally. In short, the ultimate racing machine." Steve Haskin, Bloodhorse.com, 5 Aug 2015
Sire of the highest-priced yearling filly ever at Keeneland September 2019 with Clarkland Farm's half-sister to Mendelssohn, Beholder & Into Mischief selling to Whisper Hill Farm for $8,200,000!
Yearlings in 2020 have sold for $1,250,000, $1,200,000 etc.
US Champion Freshman Sire in 2019!
His first crop includes 10 Stakes winners...
- Harvey's Lil Goil - multiple winner including the Gr.1 Queen Elizabeth II Challenge Cup at Keeneland, Gr.3 Regret Stakes at Churchill Downs & Busanda Stakes at Aqueduct for William Mott. Third in the Gr.1 Alabama Stakes at Saratoga
- Four Wheel Drive won the Gr.2 Breeders' Cup Juvenile Turf Sprint at Santa Anita, the Gr.3 Futurity Stakes at Belmont Park & the $100,000 Rosie's Stakes at Colonial Downs for Wesley Ward
- Sweet Melania - 3-time winner including the Gr.2 Jessamine County Stakes & Gr.3 Wonder Again Stakes for Todd Pletcher. Third in the Gr.1 Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf at Santa Anita
- Pista - winner of the Gr.2 Park Hill Stakes at Doncaster & the Listed Vinnie Roe Stakes at Leopardstown for Joseph O'Brien. Runner-up in the Gr.1 Prix de Royallieu at ParisLongchamp
- Maven - 3-time winner for Wesley Ward including the Gr.3 Prix du Bois at Chantilly
- Turned Aside - winner of the Gr.3 Quick Call Stakes at Saratoga for Linda Rice
- Danon Pharaoh - winner of the Japan Dirt Derby (JPN G1)
- Ocean Atlantique - a €1.1 million 2YO, won the Listed Prix de Suresnes by 5 lengths
- Cafe Pharoah - multiple winner in Japan including the Gr.3 The Unicorn Stakes, Gr.3 Sirius Stakes & Listed Hyacinth Stakes
- Another Miracle - winner of the Skidmore Stakes at Saratoga & My Frenchman Stakes at Monmouth Park. Third in the Gr.2 Breeders' Cup Juvenile Turf Sprint at Santa Anita
- Monarch of Egypt bolted up at Naas on debut for Aidan O’Brien, runner-up in the Gr.1 Phoenix Stakes, Gr.2 Railway Stakes & Gr.3 Jersey Stakes at Royal Ascot
- American Theorem - debut MSW winner on dirt at Del Mar. Runner-up in the Gr.1 American Pharoah Stakes at Santa Anita
- Skygaze - 7-length maiden winner at Woodbine. First past the post in the Gr.3 Mazarine Stakes on dirt, disqualified placed third
Other black-type performers include Envied, Prince Of Pharoahs, Homeland, Saqqara King, Princesa Caroline, Royal Act, Van Gogh, Thinking Of You etc.