The first Triple Crown winner in 37 years!
2015 Horse Of The Year & 2014 Eclipse Champion Juvenile
“History called and American Pharoah answered” Wall Street Journal, 7 June 2015
Winner of 9 races and almost $9,000,000 including the Breeders Cup Classic-Gr.1, Kentucky Derby-Gr.1, Preakness S.-Gr.1, Belmont S.-Gr.1, Haskell Invitational-Gr.1, Arkansas Derby-Gr.1, Del Mar Futurity-Gr.1 & FrontRunner S.-Gr.1
"an icon; the personification of perfection - physically, mechanically, and mentally. In short, the ultimate racing machine." Steve Haskin, Bloodhorse.com, 5 Aug 2015
Yearlings in 2020 sold for $1,250,000, $1,200,000 etc.
Champion First & Second Crop Sire!
His top performers include...
- Harvey's Lil Goil - multiple winner including the Gr.1 Queen Elizabeth II Challenge Cup at Keeneland, Gr.3 Regret Stakes at Churchill Downs & Busanda Stakes at Aqueduct for William Mott. Third in the Gr.1 Breeders' Cup Filly and Mare Turf & Gr.1 Alabama Stakes
- Van Gogh - ultra impressive 4-length winner of the Gr.1 Criterium International in France for Aidan O'Brien
- Cafe Pharoah - multiple winner in Japan including the Gr.1 February Stakes, Gr.3 The Unicorn Stakes, Gr.3 Sirius Stakes & Listed Hyacinth Stakes
- Four Wheel Drive won the Gr.2 Breeders' Cup Juvenile Turf Sprint at Santa Anita, the Gr.3 Futurity Stakes at Belmont Park & the $100,000 Rosie's Stakes at Colonial Downs for Wesley Ward
- Sweet Melania - 3-time winner including the Gr.2 Jessamine County Stakes & Gr.3 Wonder Again Stakes for Todd Pletcher. Third in the Gr.1 Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf at Santa Anita
- Merneith - multiple winner including the Gr.2 Santa Monica Stakes & Fort Springs Stakes for Bob Baffert. Third in the Gr.1 La Brea Stakes at Saratoga
- Pista - winner of the Gr.2 Park Hill Stakes at Doncaster & the Listed Vinnie Roe Stakes at Leopardstown for Joseph O'Brien. Runner-up in the Gr.1 Prix de Royallieu at ParisLongchamp
- Maven - 3-time winner for Wesley Ward including the Gr.3 Prix du Bois at Chantilly
- Turned Aside - winner of the Gr.3 Quick Call Stakes & Aqueduct Turf Sprint Championship Stakes for Linda Rice
- Danon Pharaoh - winner of the Japan Dirt Derby (JPN G1)
- Ocean Atlantique - won the Listed Prix de Suresnes at Deauville by 5 lengths. Runner-up in the Gr.3 Prix La Force at ParisLongchamp
- Another Miracle - winner of the Skidmore Stakes at Saratoga & My Frenchman Stakes at Monmouth Park. Third in the Gr.2 Breeders' Cup Juvenile Turf Sprint at Santa Anita
- Kentucky Pharoah - impressive 3-length winner of the Dania Beach Stakes at Gulfstream Park for Jack Sisterson
- Thankful - multiple winner including the Ladies Handicap at Aqueduct. Placed in the Gr.3 Comely Stakes
Other black-type performers include Monarch of Egypt, American Theorem, Skygaze, Envied, Prince Of Pharoahs, Homeland, Saqqara King, Princesa Caroline, Royal Act, Thinking Of You, Simply Sovereign, As Time Goes By, Fi Fi Pharoah etc.