American Pharoah, the 2015 Horse Of The Year & 2014 Eclipse Champion Juvenile
The first Triple Crown winner in 37 years!
Winner of 9 races and almost $9,000,000 including the Breeders Cup Classic-Gr.1, Kentucky Derby-Gr.1, Preakness S.-Gr.1, Belmont S.-Gr.1, Haskell Invitational-Gr.1, Arkansas Derby-Gr.1, Del Mar Futurity-Gr.1 & FrontRunner S.-Gr.1
Eclipse Award winning Champion Juvenile - winner of back to back Gr.1 races with a combined winning margin of 8 lengths!
“History called and American Pharoah answered” Wall Street Journal, 7 June 2015
"an icon; the personification of perfection - physically, mechanically, and mentally. In short, the ultimate racing machine." Steve Haskin, Bloodhorse.com, 5 Aug 2015
Sire of the highest-priced yearling filly ever at Keeneland September 2019 with Clarkland Farm's half-sister to Mendelssohn, Beholder & Into Mischief selling to Whisper Hill Farm for $8,200,000!
US Champion Freshman Sire in 2019!
His first crop includes 7 Stakes winners...
- Four Wheel Drive won the Gr.2 Breeders' Cup Juvenile Turf Sprint at Santa Anita, the Gr.3 Futurity Stakes at Belmont Park & the $100,000 Rosie's Stakes at Colonial Downs for Wesley Ward
- Sweet Melania - 3-time winner including the Gr.2 Jessamine County Stakes & Gr.3 Wonder Again Stakes for Todd Pletcher. Third in the Gr.1 Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf at Santa Anita
- Maven won a MSW on dirt for Wesley Ward at Aqueduct, won the Gr.3 Prix du Bois at Chantilly
- Harvey's Lil Goil - 3-time winner including the Gr.3 Regret Stakes at Churchill Downs & Busanda Stakes at Aqueduct by 7½ lengths for William Mott
- Ocean Atlantique - a €1.1 million 2YO, won the Listed Prix de Suresnes by 5 lengths
- Cafe Pharoah - 3-time winner in Japan including the Gr.3 The Unicorn Stakes & Listed Hyacinth Stakes
- Another Miracle won a MSW at Saratoga on dirt in good style for Gary Contessa, won the Skidmore Stakes at Saratoga. Third in the Gr.2 Breeders' Cup Juvenile Turf Sprint at Santa Anita
- Monarch of Egypt bolted up at Naas on debut for Aidan O’Brien, runner-up in the Gr.1 Phoenix Stakes, Gr.2 Railway Stakes & Gr.3 Jersey Stakes at Royal Ascot
- American Theorem - debut MSW winner on dirt at Del Mar. Runner-up in the Gr.1 American Pharoah Stakes at Santa Anita
- Skygaze - 7-length maiden winner at Woodbine. First past the post in the Gr.3 Mazarine Stakes on dirt, disqualified placed third
Other black-type performers include Envied, Prince Of Pharoahs, Homeland, Saqqara King, Princesa Caroline, Royal Act, Turned Aside etc.