The first Triple Crown winner in 37 years!
2015 Horse Of The Year & 2014 Eclipse Champion Juvenile
Winner of 9 races and almost $9,000,000 including the Breeders Cup Classic-Gr.1, Kentucky Derby-Gr.1, Preakness S.-Gr.1, Belmont S.-Gr.1, Haskell Invitational-Gr.1, Arkansas Derby-Gr.1, Del Mar Futurity-Gr.1 & FrontRunner S.-Gr.1
"an icon; the personification of perfection - physically, mechanically, and mentally. In short, the ultimate racing machine." Steve Haskin, Bloodhorse.com, 5 Aug 2015
Champion First & Second Crop Sire
His top performers include...
- As Time Goes By - winner of the Gr.1 Beholder Mile, Gr.2 Santa Margarita Stakes, Gr.2 Santa Maria Stakes, Gr.3 La Canada Stakes & Gr.3 Bayakoa Stakes
- Harvey's Lil Goil - multiple winner including the Gr.1 Queen Elizabeth II Challenge Cup, Gr.3 Regret Stakes, Gr.3 Beaugay Stakes & Busanda Stakes. Third in the Gr.1 Breeders' Cup Filly and Mare Turf & Gr.1 Alabama Stakes
- American Theorem - winner of the Gr.1 Bing Crosby Stakes & Gr.2 Triple Bend Stakes
- Van Gogh - 4-length winner of the Gr.1 Criterium International at 2 years in France. Third in the Gr.1 Irish 2,000 Guineas
- Above The Curve - winner of the Gr.1 Prix Saint-Alary in France
- Cafe Pharoah - multiple winner in Japan including the Gr.1 February Stakes (x2), Gr.3 The Unicorn Stakes, Gr.3 Sirius Stakes & Listed Hyacinth Stakes
- Forbidden Kingdom - winner of the Gr.2 San Felipe Stakes & Gr.2 San Vicente Stakes
- Four Wheel Drive won the Gr.2 Breeders' Cup Juvenile Turf Sprint, the Gr.3 Futurity Stakes & the $100,000 Rosie's Stakes
- Sweet Melania - multiple winner including the Gr.2 Jessamine County Stakes, Gr.3 Suwannee River Stakes & Gr.3 Wonder Again Stakes. Third in the Gr.1 Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf
- Merneith - multiple winner including the Gr.2 Santa Monica Stakes (x2) & Fort Springs Stakes. Third in the Gr.1 La Brea Stakes at Saratoga
- Pista - winner of the Gr.2 Park Hill Stakes at Doncaster & the Listed Vinnie Roe Stakes at Leopardstown. Runner-up in the Gr.1 Prix de Royallieu
- Danon Pharaoh - winner of the Japan Dirt Derby (JPN G1)
- Maven - winner of the Gr.3 Prix du Bois in France
- Turned Aside - winner of the Gr.3 Quick Call Stakes & Aqueduct Turf Sprint Championship Stakes. Runner-up in the Gr.2 Nearctic Stakes
- Skygaze - winner of the Gr.3 Maple Leaf Stakes at Woodbine
- Pretty Amazing - winner of the Gr.3 Carlton Draught Kembla Grange Classic in Australia
- Head Of State - winner of the Gr.3 Gloaming Stakes in Australia
Other stakes winners include Ocean Atlantique, Willow, Another Miracle, Kentucky Pharoah, Fi Fi Pharoah, Hudson Ridge, Thankful, King Of Miami, Trust Our Journey, Mackinnon, Disco Pharoah, Tijuana, Reframe etc.