Stands at Grange Stud
Gr.1-winning miler by leading National Hunt influence MONSUN!
- By MONSUN, just like GETAWAY, NETWORK, MAXIOS etc.
- Out of Listed winner CELEBRE VADALA
- From the family of VALIXIR, winner of the Gr.1 Queen Anne Stakes & Gr.1 Prix de Ispahan
- Brilliant 8-time winner including the Gr.1 Prix Du Moulin, Gr.2 Prix Du Muguet, Gr.2 Oettingen-Rennen etc.
- Rated 126 by Timeform
''Vadamos always impressed me with his raw talent. It is well documented that no other horse in my yard could beat him in the morning and his final furlong time in the Prix Du Moulin of 10.47 seconds was truly top class'' trainer, Andre Fabre
His yearlings in 2020 sold for up to 220,000gns!
His first crop are 3YOs this season, top performers already include…
- Spycatcher - winner & runner-up in the Gr.3 Acomb Stakes to subsequent Gr.1 Criterium de Saint-Cloud winner Gear Up at York for Karl Burke. Runner-up in the Listed Carnarvon Stakes & third in the Gr.3 Pavilion Stakes at Ascot
- Messidor - dual winner for Joseph O’Brien, third in the Listed Patton Stakes at Dundalk.
- Oo De Lally - 4-time winner for Andrew Balding. “A decent novice on paper and the winner impressed….He's potentially smart.” Racing Post
- Catena Zapata - winner for Henry de Bromhead. “He's a nice big horse with plenty of scope and one would imagine he could improve plenty next year.” Racing Post
- Ballintoy Harbour - 3-time winner for Paul Midgley
- Zinc White - 7½-length winner at Sandown for Ralph Beckett. Sold to Oliver Greenall for a sale topping £310,000 at the Goffs London Sale
- Ranes - winner of a conditions race at ParisLongchamp for Pascal Bary
- Vaccine - 5 length Novices Stakes winner for Michael Dods
- Calamoresca - dual winning 2YO (by 5 & 5½ lengths) in Italy in 2021
His only store on offer at the Tattersalls Derby Sale realised €105,000, consigned by Glenvale Stud and purchased by Kevin Ross who commented “He is a lovely, athletic horse and looks like a racehorse. The sire has started off well, and we have been very keen on them from the start.”